Monday 19 January 2009

Monday Again !!

Morning all !!

Don't know about you but I can't beleive it's Monday again !!! Weekends just aren't long enough! Well I have managed to make a few cards this week but I'll just put a couple on today..

The first is a cards my mum asked me to make for her sister in law, who's birthday is in a couple of weeks, but she has to post it to U.S.A. so needed it sooner rather than later. I saw this tutorial here ages ago but kept putting it off as it looked a bit complicated, but really it wasn't and I think it looks really effective. I will be making lots more of these in the future!

Here it is open.





Here it is closed !!




I used a set I've had for a while now and not used before (shock, horror!) by doodlebug and I paper pieced the flowers with BG euphoria on the main tag andwater colour penciled the flowers along the front. Sentiment from SU! Punched with my new circle punches which came this morning, Thanks Jules x I hope you like x


Next card I have to show is a boys one for hubby to take to work, always struggle with these, but this is the woodware stamp set again and with K&co papers, Rub on sentiment.

Thanks for looking,

Sarah-Jane xx

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...