Saturday 31 October 2009

Greenhouse Garden Invitations

Hello to you all today,
I hope your Halloween day is going well. Are you all looking forward to going trick or treating tonight? I know we are :0) just about to start decorating the house...
First of all though, here are the invitations I mentioned the other day, These were a request from a friend who is having a tea party for her mums birthday in a few weeks, but as I am away on Thursday to Germany (Whooo, hooo SU convention) for the weekend and I have also got loads on this week including going to the theatre on Tuesday to see HSM 2 {;0)} and working all the other nights up to Thursday, so I thought I had better get on with them!!
Base card is some lovely pearl card I have had in my stash for absolute ages, Ink pads for this pretty colour combo are Pale Plum and Perfect Plum with layers of Pale Plum card.
I made this from A4 card cut down and scored into a tri-fold card, then added a removable band which I printed You're Invited onto.


I am totally in love with this set, it is a 2 step set a bit like A Rose is a Rose but 4 different flowers and 2 stems for only £22.95 which I think is fantastic value for 10 stamps.
Invitation was printed from the computer.

Here is the dimensional shot, as you can see I have raised the image on the front band but layered the image at the top of the invite so it is between the layers of the invitation, IYKWIM!
And finally here they are all together, surprisingly they didn't take all that long -once I had decide on the design of course, that took me ages as usual!! I did do another sample for my friend to choose which one she liked, so I will share that with you probably on Monday.
Last thing left to say is have a lovely Halloween...
Wwwhhhhhahahahahahahahah!!!
Sarah-Jane xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Honey, Lovely Invitations. Another stamp set which is growing on me the more projects I see!!!! Enjoy Halloween and have fun at Convention, Take Care Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - I love it all. Love Terri XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really gorgeous, have a great time in Germany.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you are just showing off now - these are amazing!! Have fun in Germany sweetie :) Hugs, Steph x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant invitations. Hope you have a wonderful time in Germany.
    Sorry not been about lately, too much to do, too little time!
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...