Thursday 22 October 2009

H-AA-AA-PPY HALLOWEE-EEN!!!

*****woooaaahhhaahahahah!!!!!!*****
Hello to you today, I have been very busy this morning getting my gifts ready for all the little darlings who will knock our door in a week or so.
I LOVE Halloween, so I always dress up the front of the house (and the inside, of course) with lots of cob webs and pumpkins and the like. I will take a photo and share it with you when I do :-)
Well, being unusually prepared for this time of year I have some piccies to share with you...

I got the lovely basket from TK maxx, I saw it and HAD to have it!!!!
Isn't it cool? with the spider on the side and the bottom is a web :0)
Card is some I had to use up from ages ago, printed with spots downloaded from Pink Petticoat, Fibres from stash, Embossing folder I have had for a while, toppers punched using SU! punches, {Star and Circle ones} each layered differently for extra yumminess.
And this is whats inside! a couple of sweets and some sort of plastic scary thing, be it a skull like this one, a spider, a ring with a scary face on it......
Well, I hope you like them and most of all I hope the kids do
That's all for now,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xxxx

7 comments:

  1. You are a crazy lady! ;D very talented but crazy lol! What lucky kids you're going to have in your neighbourhood - these are fantastic :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous, simple and sweet, I bet the TRick or Treaters love them :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SJ these are soooo cute!! are you going to divulge how you make them?? Love the basket too! love Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blimey - I think I'll be knocking at your door this Halloween!! Spooktacular honey :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are perfect. I love 'em Sarah-Jane. Bet the kiddies will love 'em too.

    Hugs Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fab Sarah-Jane, they're sure to go down a treat with the children at the weekend :)

    Have a good week.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...