Friday 20 November 2009

Tomorrows Class Cards

Hiya,
I have got the last 2 cards we will be making tomorrow to show you, Looks like it's gonna be a ball!
The first one I have to share with you is a blatant case from my very talented and clever roomie Sarah P (thanks hun xxx) she made a wreath style card with a brill tutorial on her blog, I didn't have all the punches she used so I have adapted it slightly.
I also used circle of friendship stamp for the middle sentiment instead of the Perfect Presents one :0) Berries made using a crop-a-dile and glossy on them to finish,
~~~~~~
This next one is another I have made a few of (loving easel cards!) but this time I used Old Olive as my colour scheme
All materials used are SU! DSP is from the yummy Merry Moments paper pack, Loads of dazzling Diamonds glitter on the ornaments,
Right must dash, got to get kiddies from school,
Hope you like
Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

7 comments:

  1. I'm loving your wreath, it looks fab! I hope everyone enjoys making it.
    Hope you are well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wreath too SJ. It's really pretty! Hugs Zx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great, LOVE that wreath!!! Enjoy your class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a lovely time, can't wait to do it again!!Thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Sarah Jane.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...