Wednesday 23 December 2009

It's nearly Christmas!

Good Morning to you,
Well I managed the food shopping yesterday, but boy! was it busy!! And yes I should be at IKEA right now enjoying a lovely cooked (by someone else) brekkie, but it is very cold and icy round here-accidents have closed the motorway, and affected the roads into town :0( whats it like with you? If it is icy please be careful, in fact why not stay in and craft! well, what else is there to do when you can't go out??!!
Right, here is today's card/gift wallet. I made this by tri-scoring a sheet of A4 card. Inside I have cut the third section at an angle to make a pocket, {sorry about the poor piccie, it was taken very late Saturday night} it is holding a clubcard voucher which fit nicely inside.

Card used was Tempting Turquoise with White Craft Ink snowflakes, I also stamped some extra snowflakes then punched them out using 1+1/4" and 1+13/8" punches to add a bit of dimension to a quite plain card, lastly a pop of 1/4" real red ribbon to lift the colour.

That's all for today then, I have my friend coming for lunch (as we couldn't have brekkie!) so must get tidied up a bit, may even have to get dressed! lol!!!

Have a great day, Sarah-Jane xxx

2 comments:

  1. SJ this is sooo pretty, LOVE your design with the circles...LOVE that color too!!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Sarah_Jane,i love the colour.

    Merry Christnas.
    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...