Thursday 24 December 2009

Meeerrryyyy Christmaaas Ev-ry-body!!!

Well hopefully you are all sorted now, time to kick back and enjoy all your hard work!
We are going to have a leisurely day prepping for tomorrow so all I have to do is stick it in the oven at its correct time! I will lay the table this afternoon too when dh gets home (early I hope!)
I have one last crimbo card to share with you today, I made these for my lovely SU! sisters (collectively known as Jems) Merry Christmas Ladies x

I have used a classic combo of Kraft card, Black and White Gingham ribbon, white craft ink and the little tree is from Perfect Presents, all finished off with my new toy--a mini stapler! (fab little thing it is and it was a bargain too! lol!) Sentiment is from Occasional Greetings,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, all that is left to say now is
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
to you and yours, sending you love and best wishes at this most wonderful time of year and wishing you all the most wonderful time :0)

I will leave you with a few piccies of my kids in the snow (we had to go to Essex to visit our dear friends on Sunday and they got the chance to play in the snow there as we have had virtually none around here!)




Thank-you all for your support this last year, I have made some lovely friends in this, my first year of blogging and being with SU! so a special hug to you all ;0)

Take Care and enjoy your Christmas xxxxxxx
Sarah-Jane xxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas my lovley to you and your gorgeous family. Thank you too for your friendship and inspiration throught this year and beyond :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas Sarah-Jane , have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Sarah-Jane
    hope you have a FAB time

    Be in touch in New Year
    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sarah-Jane. So gorgeous photos.

    Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy Christmas sweetheart I hope you will have a fabby one. Big hugs Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a lovely time S-J. Thank you for your beautiful card darling. x x x Anne x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...