Tuesday 22 December 2009

Mini Pizza Gift Boxes

Helloooo,
Well, are you done?? I am neeearly finished, just got about 3 or 4 presents left to wrap and later today we are going to brave the dreaded food shop! eeek! Then that's it, I'll be ready. I have promised the kids I will take them to IKEA for breakfast on Wednesday (they love it, honest!)
Right onto today's project, I am afraid I can't possibly tell you what is in these boxes as the ladies I am giving them to all see my blog on Facebook!
ETA: I am going to enter these into the SWU challenge this week which is Christmas theme! yay!

Well there isn't really too much to say about these except I had made a whole batch of these fan things and decided I would use them on these boxes too ;0) I have made one using the same snowflake as the milk carton because one of the ladies came to my class and already made the fan...

I am trying to use up some of my older stash and the ribbon I have used is just that,
Sentiment is Best Yet the retired hostess set for last years catty, Choc Chip, Old Olive, Very Vanilla and Kraft card was used with the Winters Post snowflake :0) Punches used were Scallop Circle, Oval and Scalloped Oval ((what did I do before these punches were in my drawer??)
Right must dash, back tomorrow with a card I made in a flash to hold some gift vouchers for my friend,
Have a good day, oh and if you go out be careful, especially if you have snow!
Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

8 comments:

  1. These are lovely SJ, Enjoy your Day, Hugs Sarah BX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh wowww Sarah-Jane,what a beautiful box,s,i love your papers and details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are FANTASTIC SJ!!!!! LOVE the boxes and these fun colors...Your tops look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boxes, so cute!! Fab detail on them. I'm going to the supermarket this evening to do the food shop, thats if there is anything left by the time I get there!!! Have a fab Christmas! Hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great christmas gift boxes. I'll have to have a go at the fan centrepiece sometime, it looks fab on these. Thanks for playing along.

    Sara xx
    Stamp With Us Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous gift boxes Sarah Jane, I love those fans they're great, so easy but such a pretty centrepiece.

    Thanks for joining the Stamp with Us challenge.

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...