Thursday 25 March 2010

Happy Birthday to Lucy Locket :0)

Good Afternoon to you today,
Did you get that thunder storm just a while ago?? wowzers, loud and flashy woo hoo! he he!
Anyways, what I am here to say is Happy Birthday to the lovely Lucy, hugs babe xx
I decided to make her a very special card, this design is one I saw at training in Reading demonstrated by the very talented and generous Jenny, (she has a great tutorial on her blog, click on her name to go to her blog) thanks for sharing Jenny, I hope I have done it some justice ;0)

I have used the fab Vintage Vogue stamp set with choc chip and so saffron inks,

Choc chip ink, ribbon and card, dazzling diamonds glitter applied using the glue pen, and some yummy Latte buttons,
card base is made using So Saffron Carousel notes (page 80)
The little mugs are from the level 3 hostess set Queue Up,
View from the top showing sentiments from Oval All (p 58), One of a Kind (p 56) and Sincere Salutations (p 62), all punched with the oval and scallop oval punches (p 88),
Now when I folded this card I quickly realised it wouldn't fit in an envelope so I made an easy pizza box, here is the top, {sorry about the dodgy pictures for these last two, it was getting dark!} If you would like the measurements, please email me.
and lastly a dimensional shot to show the layering of the 'F'

Phew, another picture heavy post, I do hope you like, let me know
Thanks for dropping by,
Hugs S.J. xxx

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning, both the design and the colours etc
    Bet Lucy loved it!
    Id love those Queue Up stamps, doubt I wil ever achieve it though

    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lovely projects!! I haven't had a chance to play with this set yet.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on Jenny's blog, it is a great idea!!
    Those colours look gorgeous together, and the box is a great way to present this card!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! How cool is this Sarah-Jane?! You always find these funky designs, I don't know how you do it! ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My! It looks fantastic, I love the colours and stamp set you have chosen.

    Hope the tutorial made sense, the emlo space was very limited to fit it all in,

    Love jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever card!!! Fab, love it!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...