Thursday 27 May 2010

Hello,
I had to make a few cards for my mum this week and this one was for a life long friend of hers. I wanted to make something a bit special for her and came up with this, I love this sentiment from Occasional Greetings and really don't use it enough!
Colours are Rich Razzleberry (again!) with Old Olive using the cottage wall papers,
5 petal flower with the branch from the bird punch and a gem brad,
I added a flat flower with some DSP to finish the inside,
using the butterfly punch with more Cottage Wall DSP,
Thanks for stopping by today, super quick post, I know but I must dash and cook dinner now,
Back tomorrow,
Hugs S.J. xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah-Jane,

    Thank you so much for your birthday wishes over at my place. Such a beautiful card for your Mum's friend - I love those papers and that flower is really special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah-Jane - this really is a special card, I'm sure your mum's friend will treasure it. I love the addition of the flower and the butterfly and your decoration on the inside too! Have a great weekend! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm those colours are yummy together! Beautiful card and I love the butterfly with the pearl body.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card Sarah-Jane.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...