Wednesday 9 June 2010

Vintage 3D Card

Good morning,
I have scheduled this post as my builders are starting today! how exciting, now I've finished all the prep that is ;-)
Anyways, I have a card to share with you today, I was asked by a friend to make a special card for a special friend of hers and this is what I came up with,



I used the scrummy "bride" papers, although I think they are more like card stock weight, lovely. Sentiment is from Sincere Salutations,



I made the roses using the Vintage Vogue flower and wrapped fine wire threaded with pearl beads to encircle the roses,



The inside,



and finally, I had to make a box to put the card in as it wouldn't go in the envelope!



I think it would also make a great wedding card too, I am so in love with this Rich Razzleberry colour, so rich and yet modern,
So that's it from me today, thanks for dropping by and don't forget to leave a comment so I know you have been,
Stampin' hugs

8 comments:

  1. This has blown me away SJ, its FABULOUS!

    Hope all goes ok with the builders..long time starting but it will be so worth it, focus on that when you are knee deep in dust lol

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning SJ, and I love how you've used the wire and beads :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so lovely - so very elegant. It's my birthday tomorrow - wish I could have a card like that! - Jacqueline xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely GORGEOUS set...WOW I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GORGEOUS Sarah! Absolutely LOVE it!!!! I LOVE the look of your new blog too! It's FAB! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness how gorgeous is this! I just love that beautiful wired and beaded embellishment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...