Tuesday 20 July 2010

Another Graduation Card

Hello,
I was asked to make a Graduation card for a girl again this week, the hard part was that it was for the same girl as before! eek! Isn't that the hardest?? making more than 1 card for the same person is just the toughest. Anyway after looking round for some inspiration I found a template to make this Mortar Board card, I have changed it around a bit to suit what stamps I had and used a Rich Razzleberry colour scheme but all the measurements are the same,
Sentiment is from Live Your Dream, I thought it was very appropriate for graduation, glasses are from New Years Celebration which I coloured using a blender pen and Champagne Shimmer paint, I die cut a photo turn to keep the card closed and a simple Congratulations is inside,
and just a side view for you, Isn't the ribbon tassel great? I just unpicked and frayed some spotty Razzleberry Ribbon,



Well that's today's card for you, I have Zack's sports day this afternoon but I will be back tomorrow with Teachers cards and gifts before I go to Zoe's sports day,
Thanks for stopping by,
Stampin' Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Ive just had to make 2 Grad cards for Step Daughter..yours is absolutely fantastic, put mine to shame!

    Speak soon hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie, thanks for your comments, and don't apologise I know you have had a lot on, I haven't visited anywhere in blogland much either. yes we are heading to Isle of Wight again Middle two weeks of August, will have to try and meet up at some point, take care, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!! I'm so glad you followed my blog so I could find you and WOWZA you rocked the graduation card. I love how you used the photo turn and your tassel is so fab. I prefer the razzleberry color as black is so 'expected'. I think I need to go make a few more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card! Love your tassel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for not commenting for a while. LOVE your blog, so fab! You are SO good at these 'fancy' cards! LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blimey, this is really clever! I really need to be more adventurous and try something other than square cards once in a while! ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What an amazing card! I would never have thought to make a card like that. It's so cool. You're so talented. Hugs, Lainy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...