Thursday 2 September 2010

Apologies

So I just thought I would pop on here and offer my apologies for my lack of blogging this last few weeks.
Unfortunately my dear sweet mum-in-law passed away this last week after a {very} short illness. We have naturally been left devastated and have been trying to support each other in the best way we can, together.
As you can imagine I have not had the time or focus to be very creative during this last few weeks.
I am hoping that the funeral will be a positive experience and hope to be back with you all very soon.
I just wanted to drop by, say 'hi' and let you all know I am missing you all lots x
Hugs to all my blog buddies,

6 comments:

  1. So sad for you hunni

    You don't worry about a thing, come back when you feel its right

    Here anytime if you need a chat

    Lots Love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear your sad news Sarah! I know what it's like to lose someone so suddenly and how heartbroken it leaves you. I hope the funeral is a positive experience for you and a celebration of you MIL's life!
    Big hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for your loss SJ.....My prayers are with you and your family!!! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SJ I am so sorry to hear your news, thinking of you my love, big hugs Monica xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a shock for you all Sarah. The loss of someone close leaves an empty space so hard to fill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about your mum in law. Take care and love to you all xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...