Friday 19 November 2010

Dasher for Mondays Class

Hello,
Here's hoping you are all well today, Zack has a party this morning and then we are going to brave the Christmas shopping! yes, on a Saturday too! I know, mad... well, I will let you know how it goes but first here is the next card ready for Monday and Tuesdays class,
I have stamped Dasher in Cherry Cobbler, with the sentiment coming from the Perfect Punches stamp set, both blinged up with Basic Rhinestones, sooo sparkly! paper is Jolly Holiday, more details on a share of the yummy new papers from the catty coming soon, watch this space...
All finished off with yummy Old Olive satin ribbon.
I hope you like today's card and if you want to come and make this and others then email me for details :-D
Stampin' hugs,

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Sarah-Jane.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card SJ, cherry cobbler is def one of my favourites too! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FAB blog you have. Just gonna add you to my list. Your crafting items are really lovelly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...