Monday 29 November 2010

Harry S's Birthday and an update

Hello this morning,
How's ya doin'? I have a class tomorrow morning so better get this posted now so I can tidy around first thing ;-)
Today's card is the other Harry's card I mentioned the other day, this one uses the excellent papers Celebrations, they are sooo great for boys cards and as so many of us struggle with those then that can only be a good thing, these truly make it easy.
So, back to this card then,
I made a banner with Harry's name on it, Shelli showed us this idea at convention using the Modern Label Punch and I used the Just Perfect Alpha wrapped it around Silver Cord and sprayed it with Shimmer Paint spray,

Here I cut out the arrows and layered them on black card and cut them out again to point to number 6 (I like to add their age as I didn't once for Zack and that's all he kept saying all his birthday, won't make that mistake again!!)
finally a bad picture of the inside ;-)

And before I sign off I would just like to mention that the Satin Ribbons AND In Colour Ribbons are all here and cut up ready to go, email me if you would like to purchase some, most details at the top of my blog.
Thanks for looking today and I promise now I have finished most of the painting at home to try to be a better blog visitor to you all xx,
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Cute card. I'm sure Harry will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card it's fab. I am a new demonstrator with Julie so I just thought I would pop in and say hi. I have added your blog to my links I hope you don't mind

    laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these papers - so glad I got them, just need a magic wand so I have time to get something made with them!!

    I'm sure Harry will love his card - 6 is very important!!

    Your welcome to come and pick up as much snow as you want as I really dont want it anymore!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...