Wednesday 10 November 2010

More Swaps

Hello,
This card today is another one I made to swap at convention in London, it was so much fun to share ideas and I got some amazing ones in return which I will photograph and share with you over the coming weeks, but back to my makes for now, I used a base of Night of Navy with Soft Suede scallop circles, ribbon is Very Vanilla grosgrain,

The little pie and hammer are from Every Little Bit stamp set, sooo brill, Love this set, I have made more with it which I will show you soon too...
I have this set in clear mount which is great because you can see exactly where you are stamping your image without having to use the Stamp-a-ma-jig every time, great when you are in a hurry,



Sentiment is from Occasional Greetings,
That's all for today, I am off to do the glossing in Josh's room but I hope you like today's card,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...