Sunday 30 January 2011

Another Rbbon Rose

Happy Sunday to you!
Just a little card for you today, I made this one for my friend Evelyn when she purchased an In Colour ribbon share from me last week, she mentioned she like the ribbon roses I made on this card so I made one for her to go with her ribbon :-)
Birds again are from Love You Much, paper pieced with Blush Blossom In Colour DSP with a Rose Red background,
rose is made from 1/2" stitched Poly ribbon in the beautiful Peach Parfait and finished with a Basic Rhinestone.
I hope you have a lovely rest of your Sunday, it is lovely and sunny here so we are going to tidy the front garden so we can get both the cars back on the drive, I'll be back tomorrow with some card candy to share with you,
Happy Stampin'

3 comments:

  1. Super SWEET, LOVE that Flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for my lovely card SJ - and i have to say it looks even better in real life - its just fab x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this pretty ribbon rose. You are too clever! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...