Tuesday 25 January 2011

A Little Thank-you

Hi there,
First of all today I would like to thank the lovely ladies who came to this months class, it was great fun as always. If you would like to join us next month then please email me for more details. Sneaky peeks will follow shortly ;-)
but today's project was a little gift I packaged and sent to my good friend Julie xx
I made a simple little card and a large pillow box in Poppy Parade and classic Black and White,

and a few close-ups of the details on the box, the hearts are made with the Mini Heart Punch using Poppy Parade DSP
flower from the same paper made with the Boho Blossoms Punch and finished with a Basic Rhinestone,
and the sentiment is from the FREE Punch Bunch Sale-a-Bration set which fits perfectly in some Hodgepodge Harware,
Well Julie has received this so I am safe to show here, I hope you like today's project,
Happy Stampin'
Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic set, Julie will be chuffed to receive them

    Are you having a red blk n white phase presh lol

    Super as always
    Mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And they are now sitting beautifully in Le Conservatoire!!! Thanks so much love, I love them!! Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous SJ what a GREAT set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a pretty set! Love the spotty paper you've used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...