Monday 4 April 2011

Little Thank-You's

Hi there,
I have a much simpler design to share with you today using the Daisy Die#2 from the Mini Catalogue, I made them for the ladies who placed an order with me at this months class and popped them in with a little goodie bag (which I forgot to photograph! doh!) to thank them for their continued support :-D
I die cut the daisy from Daffodil Delight card (loving this colour and I don't usually "do" yellow) I first saw this card by a lovely demo called Kirsteen and was inspired to make a (very) similar card, thanks Kirsteen x
I inked the edges of the daisy with More Mustard and added a Square Lattice embossed centre too, sentiment is from the Thank You Kindly stamp set,
And here they are all together,
Thanks again ladies and I know you are all going to love this new catalogue :-)
Please email me if you too would like to place an order, host a party with friends, come to a class or are interested in joining my Stampers 6 club starting very soon,
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. This Cards are wonderfull.
    Greetings from Germany
    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...