Thursday 21 April 2011

Thinking of You

Good Morning to you all,
I hope you are all enjoying the gorgeous weather we are having at the moment? I am not sure what we will be doing this morning, but I do have to go into work this afternoon for more training so that really doesn't help with school holiday fun let me tell you! booo! ;-)
Anyway, I know I promised you a sneak at this months class but I just haven't had time to photograph the projects yet, so I will share with you a card I made a while ago but haven't gotten a chance to blog 'till now. It was for my Dad (in law) to let him know we were thinking of them both on the day it would have been Mum (in laws) birthday.
Pear Pizzazz base with Elegant Soiree papers, Stamp set is A Flower For All Seasons which I watercolured using blender pens and ink pads, I punched it our with the 1+3/4" circle punch and backed it with the Fancy Flower XL punch out which I also embossed with the square lattice folder, phew!
and a touch of Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding ribbon topped with a springtime big button to finish,
Well, that's it for today, I have been asked to show how to make the bags from yesterday so I will try to get a little tutorial done in the next few days too,
Have fun in the sun! but don't forget your factor 50 ;-) lol!
Stampin' hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card...I'd forgotten what a lovely stamp set A Flower For All Seasons is.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...