Friday 20 May 2011

Golf at 70!

Good Morning!
Well, what a lovely day we had yesterday and here's hoping that today is another good one, I am really ready for the summer ;-)
So, I was asked by a friend to make a card for her Dad who had a special birthday coming, she wanted his age nice and big (lol) and he adores golf, so this is what I came up with...
The base was made using Sahara Sand with Not Quite Navy and the In Colour, Poppy Parade, {{a peek ahead, we will be using In Colours at next months techniques class}}
I printed the sentiment from the computer and added punched stars, covering two of them in Crystal Effects
I stamped the background using a couple of stamps from Circle Circus, it seems to be my 'go to' set for male backgrounds, DSP is the FREE set from the level one hostess pack, contact me for details on how you can have it for FREE too,
I have had the golfing buttons in my stash for an age,
As always, I decorated the inside, but left a large enough space to write too :-)
That's all for today. Thanks, as ever, for visiting, I love having you over ;-)
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...