Saturday 11 June 2011

A Colour Challenge at Simply Stampin'

Good Morning to you all!
Well, it's finally the weekend so that can only mean one thing, yes a new Simply Stampin' Challenge :-) and this weeks colour challenge is yummy!! We would love it if you could find 5 minutes to play along, also don't forget to visit the other Design Teams blogs and see their wonderful creations too, so back to the colours...
Concord Crush, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla
Now, I know I always say I love the challenges on SSC (and I really do!) but this week I LOVE the colours, I admit, I wasn't sure when I read them but as soon as I started playing, well, I was really pleased with the end result, I have already sent it up to my Nan and she was dead chuffed too :-)
I made another ribbon flower which we will be making at this months class.
I unexpectedly have a couple of free places again on Monday if you wish to join us, message me for more details :-D
 See HERE for the first two projects we will be making and pop back tomorrow for the last sneak peek :-)
Sentiment is from the very versatile Sincere Salutations finished with some more of the super soft Stitched In Colour Poly Ribbon and an Itty Bitty Button.
 You can also see here I spritzed the Concord Crush card layer with shimmer spray,
I added a punched flower inside, embossed to match,
 and finally I just like this shot, it just shows the dimension nicely ;-)
We would love it if you can join this challenge with us, there are more details and inspiration over on the Challenge Blog
A couple of things before I go today,
If you like my blog then please visit and 'like' my Facebook Page--just a bit more of Cards and a Cuppa!
Also don't forget I am still taking bookings for Junes class, as I have mentioned, but not forgetting the Breast Cancer Charity Class too on the 9th July, it promises to be great fun! and if you live too far then I am also doing this class by post! again contact me for details,
And finally pop over HERE to see how you can SAVE during June and July, there is an offer for everyone there!!
Thanks for stopping by here today, I am already looking forward to seeing what you create with these colours.
Stampin' Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic car dSJ
    Id not have put them together either, but they look FAB

    mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the ribbon flower you've made, love this card lots and lots. Hugs Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a very elegant card indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...