Tuesday 21 June 2011

Hello, You

Hello,
I have what was supposed to be a quick make to show you today, but you know how it is, i just kept adding to it as I thought it needed a little something extra! and then the sewing machine came out and well, this is what I ended up with ;-) I must apologise for my photos today, the colours just aren't very good, I think it is because I took the pics first thing this morning and it was quite grey and dull,
I started with a combo from the Colour Coach but once I had started to make it I realised I had picked up the Certainly Celery DSP instead of Wild Wasabi, I like this combo though with Perfect Plum and So Saffron,
I used my old faithful set Pocket Silhouettes, I haven't used this set an absolutely ages, it's really pretty though, don't you think?
This sentiment is from the same named stamp set, it is tucked away at the back of the main catalogue on page 86 if you fancy a look :-) Here I inked it with the markers to get a two toned effect and punched it with the new Decorative Label punch I also added some 3mm taffeta ribbon with a button to finish,
and a little pic of the inside which I went to town a bit with ;-)
Well that's it for today, don't forget my special offer for June and July, I have very few spare days or evenings left during July so contact me now to make a date for YOUR home workshop or to place an order delivered direct to your door, there are more details HERE, and lastly for today this is the last week or so to reserve your place at my charity card making class more details HERE, this class is also available mail order.

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...