Sunday 24 July 2011

Simply Stampin' Colour Challenge

Hello,
I am scheduling this post on Saturday night this week as when I finished at the Netley Marsh Steam and Craft Show Friday night I was sooo tired I was asleep by 8.45!! Not like me at all but it was a really fun day and lovely to meet so many stampers too **waves to you**, last day today (Sunday) if you fancy a great day out with lots to see and do I can highly recommend it! Hope to see you there ;-)
Right, onto this weeks Simply Stampin' challenge, and we have a colour challenge for you this week...
and so I made this card for one of my Stampin' Up! sisters who had a birthday this week! I used the sweet "Love you Much" stamp set
I have paper pieced the birds, I love doing this with these little birds :-)
and an arty angle too
finally inside has a little decoration to finish, I used the level one DSP pack for the Poppy Parade and Mat Stack in Subtles for the Celery pieces,
Well, not too much chatter today, I am bushed! an early night is called for I think, back tomorrow with news of the show,
Thanks for visiting me,
Stampin' Hugs for today,

1 comment:

  1. Fab card Sarah Jane. I love these cute birds too and the colours are so bright and zingy!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...