Thursday 18 August 2011

More close ups of the Dazzling Dozen!

Hello,
I know, I am very late today, we had a wonderful day at Chessington yesterday but thank goodness we went yesterday as it has done not much else today here but rain! I think the rain has covered a big chunk of the U.K. today so it would have been a soggy one! I hope you are warm and dry where you are!
Anyway, I am just popping on here to share some more projects today from my Dazzling Dozen Tutorial pack which consists of 12 projects with step-by-step instructions with photographs, a massive 117 pages all for just £7.50!
To purchase your copy of these tutorials CLICK HERE
Today I am showcasing 2 no-cutting gift bags, the large one uses a whole sheet of 12"x12" DSP and the smaller one uses a 6"x6" square of DSP
and this cute Sticky Note Holder with top tips on lots of the tutorials too!
Well, I hope you like today's projects,
If you would like your own copy then go HERE to purchase
Thanks for so much for stopping by today, I am off for tea and then to get ready for this months Baby Blossoms class which starts on Saturday :-)
Stampin' Hugs,  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...