Thursday 25 August 2011

Rich Razzleberry Stripey Ribbon

Hello there!
Today I am going to have a relaxing day, well, I say relaxing...I have 3 special cards to make, photograph my Baby Blossoms class and write up the tutorial, and tidy up as FIL is coming to stay on Friday! So, perhaps not so relaxing, maybe I should call it an "indoors" day ;-)
Anyway, I have a card today I made for Allie, my SU! sister :-) It was her birthday on Monday and I couldn't resist using the wide striped grosgrain that I received FREE with my order, on her card. You too can get a roll of this ribbon for free, as well as a box of clips and a gorgeous cosmetics bag, See THIS POST for more pics and details or EMAIL me with your order or questions :-)
Back to Allies card! I have used my sadly neglected Just Believe stamp set with a colour combo of Rich Razz, Crumb Cake and Regal Rose, I really must use this set more often as I love the end result!
I inked the stamp using my markers and the little flower at the bottom was stamped with versamark
and tied a "bunny ears" bow, I was thinking about doing a mini bow tying video (eeekkkk!) if anyone would be interested??

arty angle,
and inside I used the top note again finished a little more versamark
I hope Allie enjoyed her birthday and that she received plenty of handmade cards too :-)
Back tomorrow with more Razzleberry loveliness, don't forget this offer is only on 'till the end of August so if you "need" anything now is fab time to order ;-)
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. YES YES YES do a bow tut
    You are fabuous at them!

    FABBY card SJ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much S-J, it looks even more beautiful in real life :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...