Friday 23 September 2011

I LOVE my job!!

Hello!
I have had a very busy week this week, hence my lack of blogging! Sorry for that lovely readers :-)
I had 3 Christmas Stamp-a-Stack classes this Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday with 11 lovely ladies.
We had a wonderful time making THESE cards, singing Christmas songs and eating Mince Pies and Quality Street, it really was just like Christmas except for the tree ;-) If you would like to join us for the next class New catalogue class is on the st, 3rd, 4th and 5th October or the next Christmas Stamp-a-Stack on the 15th, 17th, 18th and 19th October then please message me on sarah-janerae at sky dot com to book your place, please hurry though as all dates are filling up fast and spaces are limited to just 6 and 5 per class respectively.
Anyway, so why do I love my job so much today then?? Well, the lovely Shirley was chatting at last fortnights class about a "friendship" cake she had received and made a few times and when she came to me on Wednesday she had bought me a little pot with the beginnings of the cake in it! How sweet! Here it is in the bowl, bubbling away
with a sheet of printed instructions too, Yum!
I was thrilled but then when I got in from my other job much later that night, much to my surprise I found this on my kitchen table!
I peeked inside
to find these beautiful candle holders
How gorgeous!! I was thrilled! and truly touched by the Ladies kindness!
Thank-you so much to all of the lovely ladies for coming to class but especially to Shirley, Cate and Emma for my lovely gifts! *mwah*
What a wonderful "job" being a demonstrator is, I have made so many new friends I would never have known and for that I am very thankful.
If you would like to make new friends and turn your hobby into a business then please message me for more details on joining SU! with me :-)
Right, I am off to get ready for next weeks class but I will be back tomorrow with my Simply Stampin' Challenge card too,
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...