Monday 31 October 2011

Clean and Simple Aviary

Hello,
I hope you had a nice weekend? We have spent it getting ready for Halloween, amongst other things, including trying to get my shed load of swaps made for Convention, Classes prepped and organised...
Anyway, I do have a quick little card for you today using 2 of the fab new In Colours and Aviary (again)
Pool Party card base with a Calypso Coral Lace Trim Border strip behind, I love these colours together ;-) The scalloped circle is from the Pennant die, so versatile this one!
This would make a lovely little card for almost any occasion, if you would like to order this set (or anything else from the current catalogue) then please drop me a line, I am placing an order Tuesday (1st Nov) :-)
Super quick post today as I have Zoe off tomorrow (inset day) and still have to decorate ready for the witching hour! Gonna be a long day tomorrow ;-) Night peeps...
Mwwwaahhhhh hhhaaaa hhhaaa hhhhhaaa!
Wishing you all a
Happppy Hallloooweeennn!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...