Saturday 1 October 2011

THE NEW CATALOGUE IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello!!!
The NEW Stampin' Up! Catalogue is now live!!
Click HERE to view the fabulousness that is the new catalogue!

If you would like your very own hard copy they are available for just £4.50 posted to your door (rrp. £5.95) or now is your last chance to join in my current Stampers 6 virtual hostess club and receive a FREE catalogue as well as the hostess benefits for one of the months (or more) message me to find out how :-)

 Back at 8 am with my challenge card, but that's it for now, if you would like to place your order from the new catalogue then please email me with your choices :-D
Have you ever considered becoming a SU! Demo and turning your crafty hobby into a business? Well, October is THE month to do it! As well as the great value starter kit at just £119 for over £230 worth of SU! loveliness, you will also receive the added extra of a new In Colour kit, that's 5 extra Ink Pads and a pack of mixed card stock too, worth £27.95! Message me now to find out more :-)
Stampin Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...