Thursday 1 December 2011

FREE STAMPS AND PAPER!!

Yes, you read it right!
Running until the 15th of December if you host a workshop with me and it totals over £300 you will receive a FREE Paisley Petals Stamp Set (in either Wood or Clear) and a pack of matching Paisley petals DSP.
This bundle is worth up to £33.90!!
I have just a few dates left in November and just a couple at the begining of December too, CONTACT me now to host a workshop and earn this fab bundle for FREE!
November and December is the best time to host a workshop! Get ready for Christmas, and get that SU! wish list in your stocking this year!
Happy Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...