Sunday 11 December 2011

Baby Card with Fox and Friends

Hello,
I had a  lovely day with 5 lovely ladies at class yesterday, thank-you ladies for coming along! I really enjoyed the day.
If you would like to come along to a class next year then please see THIS page for the updated class list for 2012! Eek! 2012 eh??!
Anyway, I have another baby card for you today using the very sweet Fox and Friends, this is so cute for bay cards, as you can see this one is for the proud grandparents :-D 
I have used a colour combo of pretty in pink and crumb cake along with the necessary bling :-)
pretty in pink satin bow, there is a bow tying video tutorial in my side bar >>>
and a little giraffe inside to finish with the same eyelet border punch
Well, that's it for today.
I hope you have enjoyed today's card, back tomorrow with some more cardy goodness :-)
Stampin' hugs for today,

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Sarah-Jane.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab baby card Sarah-Jane, Loving the colour combo! Crumb cake is one of my favs it brings out the best in all the other colours!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I really like the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the polka dot paper to match the spotty giraffe! I really like the color combo too! Very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...