Friday 16 December 2011

Button Tree

Hello!
I am back, two days in a row! Get me!! lol!
So, I have another Christmas card as promised today with a colour combo of Crumb Cake and Wild Wasabi with the Jolly Jingles wheel and Versamark to make the background
I used some some of my buttons from my stash to make the tree with oodles of gold glass glitter filling in the gaps with the help of some crystal effects,
Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch (page 116) was used to make the trunk
 with scalloped dotty ribbon decorating the side with tiny tags too,
and some more roller inside to finish,
well, that's today's Christmas card for you, back tomorrow with some Christmas gift boxes
Stampin' Hugs for today,

1 comment:

  1. Love this tree! I have a huge container of buttons that I'm going to dig out! I love the subtle background and the ribbon and tag accents too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...