Monday 9 January 2012

Birthday Boy

Hello there,
 I have another class of ladies coming this morning, it should be fun! If you would like to join us for the next class, which is a Valentines Class, then please message me to reserve a spot :-) I will get the projects photographed tomorrow in the daylight and have them ready to share with you in the next day or so :-)
Anyway, back to today's card. Zack needed a birthday card and I decided to use All in the Family stamp set, I haven't used this one in a while (again)!
teamed with Big Top Birthday Designer Series Paper. Sentiment is from the hostess set Happiest Birthday Wishes, they are all such great sets, the hostess ones, in this catalogue, and the best part with the new hostess system is you can have your choice of any of the sets with just £150 order/workshop, message me to set a date for yours!
Star punch (retired) decorates inside
and an arty angle to finish for you today
OK, that's all for now, I will be back tomorrow with more craftyness for you.
Thanks for stopping by,
Stampin' hugs for today,

3 comments:

  1. Love the bold paper, and you can't go wrong with All in the Family for kids' cards. And I can't let go of my star punch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh this card is super cute! Loving the colour combo, I would never put blue and red together but that paper brings it together really well.
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card with those bright colors! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...