Friday 6 January 2012

Christmas Gifts

So today, I have some gift packaging to share with you, I made a lot of my Christmas gifts this year, keeping old jars and filling them with homemade Lemon Salt Hand Scrub and I purchased some gorgeous glass bottles and made alcoholic gifts too! No fancy equipment needed, just a bit of planning ahead as the drinks take time to mature.
So, to start with here is the hand scrub jars, I printed the directions on the computer after wrapping the jar in So Saffron DSP from the stacks,
 Scallop spotty ribbon around the lid with the (retired) tart and tangy lemon on the top
 I also found some lovely wooden spoons on Amazon, which I stamped for that finishing touch, using Staz on,
So, onto the alcohol, I made Limoncello and decorated the bottles using Pool Party and Calypso Coral with the Four Frames and the matching punch,
 and a gem brad with a small punched circle to decorate the top
 the same stamp set was used to decorate the Sloe Gin bottles, I just distressed these with the crumb cake ink pad and a sponge dauber
 and a circle of glittery Berry Bouquet DSP to top it off
 and here are all the goodies together, they recipients were all happy with their gifts (I think) so a good job, well done.
 Well, I hope you like the packaging today and if you want any of the recipes they are all easily searchable on the tinterweb or Pintrest.
Thanks as ever for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs for today,

7 comments:

  1. WOW love all your handmade goodies. I shall be searching the tinternet for details on how to make some goodies for next year. Thanks for sharing Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely gifts and you have packaged them so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are brilliant gifts Sarah-Jane and they mean so much more that you've made them and created the packaging too :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous GF!!!!! Hope things are going great SJ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I would love to have recieved any of these homemade gifts, that salt scrub sounds delish!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, they look fabulous!! The labels and tags are gorgeous, they are a lovely idea too, xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful! I love the way you 'dressed up' your homemade gifts with such beautiful bottles and labels!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...