Monday 9 April 2012

Stampin' Up! Borderlines...going soon!

Hello there,
Grotty weather here today, typical bank holiday don't you think?? ;-)
Anyway, I have a card that will cheer you up I'm sure! I have been seeing lots of rainbows around of late, so I decided to make a Rainbow card with the lovely Borderlines stamps, REMEMBER this set will NOT be available after the 30th April when the Spring Mini ends!! Gutted!
So, I stamped the floral line in rainbow colours and then cut it out using the Top Note die
 adding clouds using the Cupcake punch! ((Another item not available after the 30th April)) I  inked the edges with Baja Breeze and embossed with .... a sneak peek from the Summer Mini ;-)
 arty angle
 and a touch of stamping and embossing inside to finish
I have to admit to loving this card (can you say that about your own cards???) It just feels very summery and I am soooo ready for some sun right now!
Well, I hope you enjoy the rest of the bank holiday whatever you are up to
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. A lovely summery card!

    Hugs
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright happy colors and your clouds are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...