Saturday 12 May 2012

My Stampin' Up! Team Gifts at Training

Hello there,
Well, the sun is finally shining here, hubby is back from working away and all is good in our house this morning :-D What are your plans for this weekend then? I have class work to be getting on with and real work this weekend too so not much relaxing going on here!
Today I wanted to share with you the gifts I made for my Team, The Southern Belles (not that they are really just southern any more, more like North and South now, lol!)
I wanted to pretty up a notebook so they had somewhere to write important info or ideas etc down whilst we were at training as we always pick up so many great ideas and tips too, this is what I made
 Loving the new Twitterpated DSP, You will get a WHOLE pack of this to play with at my all day class ;-)
matching fabric decorates the sides
and along the front too with bordering on romance stamp set and edgelits dies
and I monogrammed each of them too so they wouldn't get mixed up!
I added some decoration to the back
and decorated a pen to match to finish!
And all together
Well, they all seemed to like them so that was great!
If you would like to be a part of the Southern Belles team (anywhere in the country!) then why not message me for a chat, don't forget that if you join in MAY you will get one of the hottest ticket in town FREE!! A ticket to convention in Germany!! Worth a staggering £149!! Whoop Whoop!!!! 
Plus now it's just £99 to join and you get to choose your kit...
Thanks for looking today, I will be back tomorrow with more team goodies ;-)
Stampin' hugs,

3 comments:

  1. As someone who was lucky enough to get one of these, I can say they were way too gorgeous to actually write in ~ they were all sparkly and shimmery too! Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah-Jane I have to agree with Anna - our gifts from you were absolutely gorgeous. I haven't used mine yet - keep thinking I want to keep it pristine! Thank you for everything.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome gift idea for trainings! Love that you used the fabric not only on the spiral, but also as a border! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...