Wednesday 23 May 2012

Stampin' Up Bakers Twine and sweet Shop DSP

Hello there,
I have scheduled this post as today I am helping to cook a 3 course lunch with Zoe and 3 of her friends at school today. They have designed the menu themselves, sadly when the weather was a tad cooler because it is all quite heavy food which would be perfect for a cold day, but it is not cold right now though! Not that I am complaining at all mind!! Zoe is very excited and I am, of course, looking forward to helping the girls learn to cook a bit too :-)

So, today I am sharing a slightly different card to my usual, but I do like. I made this for my down line Hannah's birthday, it was quite a while ago now but I just have so much to show you!! Anyway, I think it would be great for using up all those scraps...

to begin I made a very basic mask so the wave in the centre was bare, I then used the spritzing tool to make a trail across the centre from corner to corner, I hope you can see in this close up...
 I made the little pom-poms from bakers twine and added some cute mini twitterpated buttons with in colour brads for a different texture too
 and a simple birthday greeting to finish the inside too, love Petit Pairs, it is my "go to" set right now for sentiments
Right, it is very late now and I have another busy day tomorrow!
Thanks for looking today folks,
Stampin' Hugs from me,

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh this is so cute! I love it! Those pompoms are fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great mixture of paper, buttons, brads, and twine! Love this idea and your card is so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...