Thursday 3 May 2012

Stampin' Up! Tea Shoppe

Hello there,
Another wet day here but I did go out for coffee this morning so it didn't really matter then, it was a tad damp when I took the dog out afterwards though :-S
So, for today's card share I thought I would show you the card I made for the girls in my team I met up with at training, we decided to do a "special" swap amongst ourselves where we put a bit more into it, I went with a spinner card, now I know I am late coming to the table with these, I have seen them around so much but always thought they were far too tricky and couldn't really be bothered with the faf, I was wrong though, I admit. They are sooo easy to make, in fact I made one for Harrison's birthday which I will share with you another day, today though I have a Pool Party and Pink Pirouette coloured tea cup card
 the runner was made with the ever versatile word window punch and look at that yummy pool party bakers twine!
 this sentiment is also in the stamp set and it fits in the XL Oval punch perfectly too
Right, I'm off to reply to the never ending list of emails I have!!
If you would like me to show you how I made this card then why not book a home workshop and I will share it with you and your friends :-D
Thanks for visiting today :-)
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. I love pool party so much, I'm already worrying about what I'll do when it retires! lol. Such a cute card...I hope that teacup isn't full of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors and such a fun interactive card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...