Saturday 5 May 2012

Up, Up and Away by Stampin' up!

Good Afternoon and Happy Bank holiday to all those of you in the UK
I am actually not at work this weekend so I am looking forward to a nice, relaxing time, erm, nope scratch that! We are doing DIY tomorrow and Monday so today is the day off!!
So today's card is another swap I made for reading last week this one uses Up, Up and Away, I **heart** this set!!
I used Pool Party (again) with Regal Rose this time
 I sponged the sky with pool party using our XL scalloped circle punch, notice those brilliant edgelits here again too ;-)
 I did a small aperture for the sentiment too, I like this look ;-)
 The sentiment is from this stamp set too, it's just perfect I think!
Right, that's me for today, see you tomorrow :-)
Stampin' Hugs, 

5 comments:

  1. What a goorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. resisted buying this on the pre-order. but think I had better buy it!!
    Luv
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, I love the colour combo, and the balloon image is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and I love that sponged sky!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK... I left you a comment and then it disappeared... Trying this again!
    LOVE this card and your sponged sky is beautiful!! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...