Friday 8 June 2012

Baby Boy Baby Prints by Stampin' Up!

Hello there from a very windy South of England!!
I hope you are enjoying the half term holidays? I am just finishing getting ready for classes and team training this weekend, message me if you would like to join us for either event ;-)
So, I promised a Baby Boy card the other day and here they are, same layout as before but with pretty Nursery Nest DSP, this paper is also part of this months 4 for 3 promotion :-)
 stamped feet inside too,
 and the arty angle to finish today
Short and sweet today I'm afraid, lots to do in my craft room (also known as a bomb site!! Think I may have to tidy up too!)
Thanks for visiting today
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful SJ - love it!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweet card! The little feet inside are such a great way to continue the theme! Good luck with tidying the craft room! I don't do that nearly enough, but always feel better when it's clean again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...