Saturday 9 June 2012

Stampin' Up Aviary Owls

Hello!
I have had a lovely class this morning making mens cards :-) and before I take the little ones out this afternoon I thought I would pop on here to share a girly card with you.
These cards use the same design as the book from the other day. 3/4" and 1/2" circle punches make the clouds and this one has the cute hearts embossing folder (Adorning Accents)  used behind
  The little owls are from Aviary and they are sat on a line from Little Additions, Clouds are from Up, Up and Away, I am getting loads of use from these clouds ;-)
I also made it in Marina Mist with a Pool Party front too
Well, I hope you have enjoyed today's cards, 
Before I go though I just wanted to say I have just 2 places left on my stampers 6 (virtual hostess) club, see THIS POST for more details 
and then message me to join the fun :-)
Stampin' Hugs from me for today,

2 comments:

  1. Love these, they are soooo cute!! Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love all of the creations you are making with the clouds! Such a great way to step up a card and those little owls are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...