Friday 22 June 2012

Stampin' Up! Mixed Bunch Class, Day 3

I have been so bad at blogging this week! Apologies, I'm not really sure exactly why, just busy really. I have a school fair next Saturday so have been busy making lots of bit for that and of course I will have some class goodies to show on the day, message me for directions if you would like to come along and visit. I am also having a table at the Netley Marsh Steam Engine Rally in July too, more details HERE, I hope to see you ne of these events, do be sure to pop by and say Hi! I will also be sharing my makes for these fairs soon too ;-)
Anyway, Day 3 of next weeks Mixed Bunch class today, I have a couple of places unexpectedly on Monday now, message me asap to join us at this class :-)
3rd card we are making 2 of next week uses an Island Indigo and Pool Party colour combo
double layered flower on a tag, I love that there is a punch to match this stamp set
Right, I'm off to make more goodies for the fairs, see you soon and
Stampin' Hugs for today,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...