Tuesday 12 June 2012

Stampin' Up! Pedal Presents and Framelits

Hello there,
I have another card today using Pedal Presents, loving this cute little bike!
I used a base of Pear Pizazz with Nursery Nest DSP, 
{{which is in the 4 for 3 promotion this month too ;-)}}
 See here I used a framelit to die cut out the bike, but.... my balloons were too tall! Hmmm, come back tomorrow for a mini tutorial on how to get around this little problem ;-)
and an arty angle to finish today's post
Right, I have a night off work tonight and so I am making tea early(ish) and going to have a nice relaxing night tonight :-))))
Thanks for stopping by today
Stampin' Hugs, xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great card! Love the balloons floating off the frame!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...