Monday 16 July 2012

Pillow Boxes, Mini Milk Cartons and Crackers!

Hello there, 
I have a very picture heavy post today sharing lots of little boxes I have made using SU! dies.
So, to start the Candy Wrapper Die, looks more like a cracker though don't you think? I have a video tutorial on how to put this one together HERE
 Mini Milk Cartons, I LOVE these little guys :-) I have a mini tutorial on how to stamp a background stamp all over the slightly too large for the stamp milk carton,
 I will share that with you tomorrow so do pop back ;-)


 and finally lots of Pillow Boxes....
I have decorated these Pillow boxes with the following stamp sets....
Bordering on Romance, Just Soccer, 
Fox and Friends, Just Believe, 
 Mixed Bunch and Woodgrain Background with Oval All
 And of course Tea Shoppe
OK, this was a lot of pictures so thanks for sticking with me today!
Stampin' Hugs from me,

3 comments:

  1. Love all these little boxes, etc - they are great. One question - what do you put in them? Are you getting teady for a craft show - pity they have cancelled Netley Marsh this year. A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! Loving all the gorgeous colour mix. These are super! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love all the different themes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...