Wednesday 19 September 2012

Out with the Old....

So yesterday saw the release of the Retired lists from Stampin' Up! I was in Reading at a Leadership event run by SU! with 80+ other demos so I am posting the lists today for you to see. Please hurry if there is anything you "need" desperately on either lists as a couple of things have already sold out and I'm sure that the popular (and heavily reduced things) will sell out very fast too.
Plus, if you spend £60 or more with me during September then I am offering FREE shipping!!
email me your order at sarah-janerae@sky.com
So, here are the lists for you



Well, there are certainly a few stamp sets on there I will miss including...
Sincere Salutations, a great go to sentiment set, teamed here with Aviary (which is staying) 
 
 Also retiring is the brill Medallion stamp, shown here inked with platinum shimmer paint
and finally for today the great Motorcycle stamp is also retiring which is a bargain at just £7.95!
Well, if there is anything you have to have please don't hesitate to contact me asap to place an order. Shipping direct to your door is just £4.95
Plus, don't forget, if you spend £60 or more with me during September then I am offering FREE shipping!! Another great reason to order today :-) 
(This offer is from me and not SU!)
 so why not get together with some friends and get the goodies you need before they sell out!
I look forward to hearing from you soon
Stampin' Hugs for today,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...