Monday 12 November 2012

NEW Designer Series Paper and Ribbon shares

**I am making this a sticky post**
Hello,
I am back today with news of my NEW paper and ribbon shares from the 2012-2013 catalogue!
These shares have been very popular in previous years and I have currently got 
JUST 1 paper share left!
0 stitched grosgrain shares
0 In Colour ribbon share
Have you seen all the lovely paper in the new catalogue? Want them all but don't want to spend nearly £120 on paper? Especially when there are so many other lovely things to buy too??!
Well I have ordered all the papers in the new catalogue and am selling a 6"x6" square of each of the papers on pages 163-165 (Please note this share does NOT include the speciality papers on page 162)
In each share you will receive 72 x 6" square sheets of DSP, one piece from each pattern, from every pack and let me tell you they are really stunning! As ever, the small pictures in the catalogue (for obvious reasons) do not do the papers half the justice they deserve!
This paper share is just 
£15 collected and £17 posted to you,
 please scroll down for details of the ribbon shares and an offer too...
 Here they are all ready to go. 
 This new stitched grosgrain is simply lovely and if like me you can't decide which colours are absolutely your favourite then a ribbon share is perfect for you! You will receive a metre of each of the 10 colours available for the bargain price of just
  £5 collected and £5.75 posted
 up close and personal, I love these so keep watching this space for lots of ideas using these ribbons
 And finally for today the New In Colour ribbon share, 1 metre of each of the 5 ribbons for just 
£4.50 collected and £5.25 posted to you, 
I have been playing a lot with these already and if you scroll down a bit you will see cards made with the summer starfruit ribbon plus there are more coming over the next few days too ;-)
OFFER TIME! Order 2 or more shares and I will send you a bonus metre of (retired) ribbon in your order!
Unfortunately I can't tell you which you will get as I have a lot to choose from ;-)
Please EMAIL ME asap to be sure you get the shares you want before they sell out, I'm sure they won't be around for  long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...