Wednesday 28 November 2012

Trees from Scentsational Season

Hello there,
I am back!! After a whole lot of trouble with blogger uploading pics I should be back to regular postings from now on :-) Apologies for the break in service and just when I have loads to share too!!
So, to make up for my absence I am going to share 2 cards with you today both using my most used die and stamp from Scentsational Season, the Tree! I love this (and the 'lil gingerbread man too).
Now, my first card is in Sahara Sand and Night of Navy, a lovely colour combo I think...
Sentiment is from Teeny Tint Wishes and the dies are the Window Frames Framelits which can be found HERE, to order any of the products I have used on my blog then please email me for details :-)
 a cute star on top of the tree was made using the punch from Merry Minis punch pack and Champagne Glimmer paper
 And the second card for you today is using Gumball Green and white, a very refreshing combo I think. I embossed the white using the Northern Flurries folder and added a drop of silver Dazzling Details glitter glue to the centres and some points of each snowflake which I then spread out using my finger for a more subtle effect
 the tree has a matching die which I think is just brill,  no more "fussy cutting"
 and a perfect way to add a touch of ribbon is to staple it to the card, it's also not bulky so perfect for Christmas cards which have to be posted
Well, I hope you have enjoyed today's cards and I will be back tomorrow with more festive makes
That's all for now,
Stampin' Hugs, 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards and lovely to see you back, have just started blogging again myself - but with a brand new shiny blog!

    All the best

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I love the little ribbon flags on them!
    I am finally getting some time to catch up a little on visiting blogs!! Can't wait to see more of your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...