Wednesday 20 February 2013

Artisan Embellishment with Hearts a Flutter

Hello there!
Back today with a card using the Hearts a Flutter bundle (the heart at the back) and I teamed it with the very lovely Artisan embellishment kit for a vintage layered look

 this lovely rose is from the kit and I added a vellum card butterfly made using the beautiful butterflies die and I added a strip of crochet trim to the layers too 
 The background was spritzed with the Early espresso marker and the spritzing tool and a little folded doyley finishes this card
That's all for today, back tomorrow with more prettyness ;-)
Stampin' Hugs from me today,

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...