Wednesday 6 February 2013

Madison Avenue and Pretty Petits Sale-a-Bration stamps

Hello!
I have had a lovely couple of days running my classes and so today I want to share with you another make from this weeks class, we had a really fun time and lots of laughs this week, it was fab to see everyone again :-)
Anyway, this is one of the cards we made. Actually it has a funny story this little card. I had made a sample for the class (as usual) and then on Monday it turns out that someone at Saturdays class had accidentally picked up my sample card! Oh well, I simply made another, this has only ever happened once before so I was surprised but not overly concerned. I made the new card with the first class lady and all was well... 'till Tuesday when somehow the very same card had been (once again) accidentally taken home by another unknowing class attendee! Ha ha! What are the chances of the same card being swept up in a pile two classes in a row? Perhaps it was more popular than I thought ;-)))) Lol!
Anyway, as you can probably see we used the cool new hexagonal embossing folder with Pool Party core-dinations card with more of that yummy Sycamore Street DSP too :-)
 the little flower in the Madison Avenue fits in the itty bitty punches, good huh? The little "hello" sentiment is from Pretty Petits and had a FREE matching punch too :-))))
 and the lovely Pool Party ribbon along with this button are also SAB freebies, message me to get some of your very own ;-)
all the Sale-a-bration goodies are here... 


Right, that's me for today, Zoe has a dance show at school tonight and tomorrow night so I have to crack on with tea a bit early today.
Back tomorrow with a new home card to share with you.
Thanks for stopping by today
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. How strange that the same card should go missing twice :) Really enjoyed class last week, will have to start coming more often :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...