Thursday 7 February 2013

New Home!

Hello there,
I have a new home card to share with you today, I used a variation on THIS house tutorial that I made for another friend a while back, for this one I just made a single layered variation ;-)
All the pretty paper I used is the yummy Floral District DSP and the brads are some retired ones I had leftover which I think work perfectly
 I inked the edges of the house in Tangerine Tango (a newly discovered like ;-)) and added some lucky limeade card behind the punched heart TIP: I punched the limeade card with the postage stamp punch as it's smaller than the square so sat behind the house discretely ;-)
Well, that's today's card for you, I hope you have enjoyed it and I'll be back tomorrow with another class card using Feeling Sentimental this time.
'till then Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. This is really cute, and I love the way the flowers subtly peek through. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this and I am hoping you might have to make me one in a few weeks!! Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. realy like this its lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...