Wednesday 13 March 2013

CAS Bloomin' Marvellous and Vintage Verses SAB sets

Hello there,
I have a simple, single layer card today made with two super cute and FREE stamp sets!
I started with the cool Thanks from Vintage Verses in Midnight Muse and added the pretty humming bird from Bloomin' Marvellous and finished with a few well placed rhinestones to complete this clean and simple card.
If you would like to get either of these stamp sets for FREE you only have 'till the 22nd of March to place an order of £45 or more and you can chooses one set (or multiple!) for free, message me to order today :-)
HERE is the SAB leaflet to see all the free goodness!
I had several to make to send out with my orders this month ;-)
 
I hope you liked today's CAS card and I will be back soon with more card goodness for you
Stampin' Hugs from me for today,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...